Friday, June 20, 2008

Another one of my photos SOLD!



Dear Tony,

Hi there - I really love your photos... I work for the UK Biochemical Society and have been searching for some biology images. I came across yours actually... from your Verdant set, this fern one specifically
www.flickr.com/photos/doctony/434906460/
It's beautiful.

I was wondering if I would be allowed to use it for a poster and email to promote a series of Biology lectures and events at the BA Festival of Science in September? www.the-ba.net/festivalofscience
I am organising the Biology Section of the Festival. I've managed to pull in a lot of other Societies like mine to work together to do a public programme (mostly for free) for schools and keen people.

We wouldn't use the image in other other sense other than a poster and on an HTML email. What do you think? It would be great if this was ok and you could mail me a large file copy of it. hannah.baker@biochemistry.org

Many thanks in advance.
Hannah


No comments: